Miracle



Miracle of romance. It is something that I do believe in. But it is something that impossible to be happened to me. To fall for someone like me, 'cair' as I've been told by Ultraman, showing the fragile-ness, showing the tears, act like a lovely young lady, who is refined and polite, though I am actually not. I'm a curse bitch, hiding the beast inside my body, who tend to kill every person that comes near me. 



"I guess many had fall for you isnt it?"
"Somehow I sense that you are adored by your personality"

Endy said that twice when he was still a stranger to me. 

"But I'm not adoring you" Endy added more. 



Yet. He had falls for me without realizing it. And same goes with me. I call this miracle. Love is something you cannot predict. It comes and it goes. It blooms and it crashed. 



"I should work double harder to make you adore me" a joke from me. 
"Kahkahkah. There's no need to." He replied
"I'm virtual. And what you see is a non-image person" 



His reply gave me a head shot. Falling in love with a non-image person is something we shouldn't do. Standing on a very thin line, a separator between virtuality and reality, somehow makes me lost in my own dark labyrinth heart.  And I wish, miracle will happen to me again.



p/s : Thanks for the comments dearest loves. I locked it up cz I love the number. 107, the miracle. And I love you guys too.