friend


I am not very friendly. I dont really can make friends by myself unless for business and academic purposes. And I dont have any charm to make people attracted to be my friend. And of course, I have a deserted blog which I seldom promo it for people to read, cz I dont really want to burden people by reading my crap. So, I started to question when someone becoming too eager to be my friend. 


Serene : Dear hubby, why do you want to be my friend?
Endy : I'm keeping the answer after you are 30.
Serene : Why?
Serene : That is too long
Serene : I bet you already forgot by that time
Endy : Nope
Endy : I wont
Endy : I wont forget our deal
Serene : It takes 4 years from now
Serene : Why are are being so secretive?
Serene : Theres nothing wrong to tell your own wifey isnt it?
Endy : There's nothing wrong
Endy : But, let it be a secret.
Endy : If we're destinied to each other, 
Endy : Then it'll be a sweet reason for our 1st night
Endy : But if we are not
Endy : I'll tell you after you married.:d
Serene : Thank you for accepting me as your friend (though I can only know the reason behind it after 4 years)


Its happen when we already close to each other. We were calling ourselves as hubby-wifey. Its for entertainment only, no special feeling in it. But, I think I have been forgotten before I reach 30. And the worst part is, I cant forget him.