a fantasy pray


Whenever people said that they are having so much fun doing things that make them feel released, escaping themselves from the reality, I will then wonder in myself, that I don't even live in my reality. I live in a fairytale. A fantasy land where I thought that I am a princess coming from the moon. I am so much know that miracle never promise me to live happily ever after. All the rainbows, shooting stars, butterflies, they are just overrated. But deep in my heart, I think, I still love living in this virtuality fantasy land. A delusion that can makes me smile at least. cz I fairly know that reality cant really makes me smile. 

My hopes and my prays, are always be this, wishing for a dream comes true. And wishing that the sleeping angel will give my beloved Endy, a beautiful dream tonight and night after and night forever. And hoping that, he wont get any pain and fear. ‌

And Endy's pray was hoping for the sky to protect his cloud. 


"When I look at the world and there’s so much pain and anger, mistakes and failures, I just look at the sky and think God’s still good cause he gave me someone like you that tells me, Angels are still around."- a resend enormous saying by Endy