lust



"My heart is dark. I had created rains. Thousands of rains"-Serene
"If i make your heart darker, tell me as fast as you could, and i wont trouble you again"-Endy


On one fine day. Endy tells me something. It's regarding how a friendship can be betrayed in just a minute because of lust. It means, if we let the instinct and emotions controll us more, we might fall recklessly. We do have feelings, but without lust and added by a trust, the feelings are just different. It's logic to love. without logic, lust existed. And if lust exist, he must have falls for me, he said. But he added more that he wont, because he respected me as a friend.

I appreciate those words, and he got my trust for not falls for me. I do respect him as the way he respects in me. And if he might lost his respects towards me, I will still respect him as the way he is.  

And later,



Endy: I wonder, will a 26 years old falls for me? 
Endy: Will the over 25 years old people fall for me? A 22 years old guy. 
Endy: Somehow, i dont think so.
Serene : Hurm, why are you asking? 
Endy: Because you are one of the 25 years old and above.
Serene : Haha. I dunno. Are you really into older woman? Same like most of my friends
Serene :  I wonder, is this a current trend, 
Serene :  for a youngster to fall for elder?
Endy:  maybe, haha
Serene : Why? If the reason is because they dont like clingy girl. 
Serene :  Then, that guy will be later regretted. 
Serene : Because older woman is the most boring creature
Endy: Nope. Not my reason. To me, older woman is antique.
Endy: Damn! It must be the influences brought by my sisters.
Endy: Dont worry, I wont fall for you right now, 
Endy: cause i appreciate our friendship more
Serene : Hee, good to hear that
Endy : Come on. I wont let your heart darken.
Serene : I know, I trust you. 
Endy : Pssst. But I hope you are still available at 30. *laugh



We were contracted under an agreement before. The contract is valid once I get 30. But its still unofficial. Yet.