the 4 years contract


Few weeks later after this conversation, Endy said this;
" If you are still available at 30, I'm willing to propose you"



"If I can open my heart for you, why not"-I smile 
"Ok. It's a deal"-Endy


...................................



Life continues. Working, studying and living as usual. My juniors are graduating at that time, and I'm congratulating them for their success. The young Architects are now born. Being a part time Architect and a full time Lecturer make me feel a little bit envy to those who are practicing as a full time Architect. Moreover, after over heard rumors saying that our second degree or being a professional Architect is equivalent to master study. While I am here, furthering my study for another master really makes me frustrated. Having double degrees/double masters  is wasting my age. That is what I think.


Endy : It's okay, the knowledge owns no limitation of age
Serene : I'm a girl. Of course there's some limitation
Endy : The limitation exist 
Endy : When your family/husband doesn't support your ambition.
Endy : And I'm still there for you if we've reach our deal
Endy : Where you are not yet belong to anyone
Serene : Kehkehkeh. Ok. It's a deal
Serene : Hurm... Since u already set a dateline
Serene : I should give a term and condition,  fair and square agreement
Endy : Yes. You can decide the rules.
Serene : And the deal will be 'Our Hearts Are Smiling'
Serene : What do you think?
Endy : Our hearts are smiling to each other?
Endy : For stone races like both of us? 
Endy : Let see whether we can decode the hearts to smile.
Endy : I agree.



Stone race? I think his heart is already smiling. erm. And mine too. So the contract is officially set.