#coincidence



The first time ever Endy comes to my place. He used A.J instead of his name like he had told me earlier. And I kind of shock and my body tremble as from fear nor excitement. Because....



-------------------------------------------

hello hi
dont forget to smile
every second every minutes every distance every mile
i'll be away for a while
please leave your message IF you dare to. bubbye

*

A.J. said...
I'm smiling.

Serene said...
Eh, A.J? What a great coincidence. Congratulation for able to smile.

A.J. said...
My name? Great coincidence? Why? May you explain if you dont mind

-------------------------------------------




There are two loves in my whole life. And both were called A.J. The second A.J comes after 4 years I struggled hard to forget the first A.J. Cool heh? Afterall, I live in a fairytale.