[•] the end of the darkness


The only things left are leaving me one by one due to the in-activeness of the existence. Everyday, waiting at the remembrance garden, watching things vanished, fading to the nothingness, like there's nothing had ever happened, is the sadistic life I'd ever faced. The feeling of watching someone's dying without anything we could do to help. Leaving and being leaved, this is what life all about. The sudden change is a therapy to start a new life.


From the darkness, to the serene of light. Making over something, to chance everything, yet, life's colour is still as nebulous as the stirred of black and white. I used to say that I'm a darkheart-ed girl. And now, I'm a nebulousserene, wanting for some light of guidance, but the light is still hiding somewhere behind the heavy mist.


"I will never forget. The dark heart, the dark layout, with a dark labyrinth room (which is your heart). But I know, you are not that dark, cz you are the Perajurit Kasih Sayang" - Endy said. 


But Endy never knows, that the dark layout is already death, and the white miracle, is the reborn.