[•] the present 1 | the tower




i'm staring from far
at the infamous purple twin tower
that proudly stand on the very peak point
slowly i come over
parking my car at the very close parking lot
i'm taking a deep breath
the same air that you ever inhaled
i am now standing at your place
heart start to race
my eyes become teary
all i have in mind is a hope
a hope that we can bump each other


i walk into a very empty corridor
few people are focusing on their books
ignoring my existance as i look like i am one of them
i study every faces that i bumped into
hoping to see the familiar features
and the result is nothingness
i glance every walls
expecting to find some boards of notice
and yes i found few
i study every single alphabert that appear before me
no words lucky to captivate my eyes
i realize that my first attempt is failed
i feel dispirited
"maybe there's no luck for me today"- i said


and now
all i can do is to cry
in front of a peaceful lake
alone