the first



A stranger ask me this;
"Life is discrete, continuous and vulnerable;
thus, make it evergreen, like the sounds of Pachelbel's"



This is something that my stupid brain cannot catch, so I ignored. I don't even know who is Pachelbel. I wonder why this stranger suddenly ask me this. Realizing that he is being ignored, he later ask me another question.



"Dark Heart, do you lose your pride?"
Hurm, mad because I didn't answer his question I guess.

"OMG. I step on it! Thank you for telling me this" - I replied. Cold



"Dark Heart, still rain inside or the moon shines already?" -another question? i mumbled inside. But i do swayed a bit, how come a stranger can be so concerned about my feelings.

"Thank God. He created rainbow after a rainy day. Moon? It's too bright outside. Could not see it. Tonight probably, moon will proudly shine and entertain our night. But I bet, it is not a full moon." -I'm talking weather. haha.




The very first conversation we have made. He called me Dark Heart as I always telling myself that I have a very dark heart.