frog



"What are you afraid of more? Man or frog?"- This stranger asked
"Hurm, man i suppose. But with God's will, fear will become a strength"


Cewah! I'm good in telling craps am i? Frog? I bet he read my entry before in my blog. I said that I'm so afraid of frog but i have a frog soft-toy and i love it so much. "Is this stranger is my silent reader?" I wonder inside. I was quite happy because i didn't think that i can have one. My blog is a total crap. haha


"Is it? What is cute to you? Is frog cute?"
"Erk. Is there any other option? Frog is disgusting" 



"Weird. You put a frog on ur blog"- He added. Curious 
Wow. I'm good in making a hypothesis. He does read my blog. Lulz. 
"Weird. You are asking me a stupid question thus lead me to become even dumber"
another words of confused, silly me in choosing the right words.lulz
"I have my privilege to not answering the question isn't it? You may proceed to another question or you may go to sleep"





Hurm, I was so cold towards him back then. I dont know why, but maybe this might be the reason why he had falls for me afterwards. The frog issue is a secret. There's only one person knows why, and of course, I wont tell him the reason behind the frog's story.