The confession of love. The revealed of the tragedy.

Endy : Someone is cutting her heart into two
Endy : There's an empty hole inside me.
Endy : And the other half is being cut 
Endy : Seems to fit the empty hole.


After Serene's confession of how she had being blinded before she reached her 30's, Endy made a statement. A sudden statement that really makes Serene lost her words. 


Serene : I thought it was a non-existence space. 
Serene : It can be seen but it can't be touched. 
Serene : So the other half of her heart
Serene : Crushed on the floor instead. 
Endy : It can be touched.
Endy : Try to put the heart into it's place.


Serene paused. She got shivered as she realized there is something creepy on Endy's words.


"Would you be my unintended?"-Endy asked.



There he goes. Serene understand well what he is going to say. 'Unintended'. A song title by Muse " A story of a person coming out of depression because they have recently found happiness from love, and they now wish to see their life through to the end". It is one of her favorite masterpiece. And She knows, Endy's found his happiness by saying those words. Serene is hardly can breath, she wanted some specific clarification from Endy. She is now puzzled. She stand on earth yet she can't feel the ground. "Am I flying?"-she asked herself. 


Endy : I know you understand that.
Serene : But, 
Serene : we signed a 4 years virtual contract aren't we?


A 4 years contract that controls us from betraying our friendship. (refering the previous entry)


Endy : I'm signing another contract
Endy : to put the heart into the non-existence space. 
Endy : So that it won't break.
Endy : So that it won't crush on the floor.
Endy : And let it safe inside me
Serene : Endy, I'm sinking, deep into an unknown space.
Endy : Then, sink into the non-existence space.
Serene : It is a very unsure place
Serene : And I'm not very sure whether it is darkness or it's a light.
Serene : But it is indeed give me warmness
Endy : I can't assure you the light nor the darkness
Endy : But I assure you the comfortance
Serene : Can this sinned dark heart fit in there?
Endy : It suited the most
Serene : Is there any other words better than "I do" to answer you?
Endy : Say that "I would love to be ur unintended"


She paused. But, she is then answered. Too slow that she can't even listen to her voice. She is so nervous, plus the excitement that she never experienced before, a confesion of love.


"I would love to"-Serene replied. Endy smile. Serene shy.
 


Endy : Your heart is safe in me now.
Serene : I need to hide my face under my pillow
Endy : Nope, hide behind my back.


She feel like in heaven. Having someone else back to cover her. A shoulder that is now hers. A place that she can call as home. A person that she can say "I'm yours". A reason for her to say "Hello, I'm taken".


Endy : I can sense your heart is strongly alive inside me.
Serene : Heh. You are so confident arent you?
Endy : Confidence enough to tell myself that I fall for you
Endy : A sweet tragedy
Serene : A betrayal of friendship
Endy : I'm a traitor. 
Serene : I thought it was me
Endy : Both of us did.
Endy : And that makes it a sweet tragedy.


Tragedy. We called any friendship betrayal as a tragedy. "I will now pronounce you, boyfriend and girlfriend". pfft.


"You may be not be my first. But my heart is full of you, now and no one else. I really fall for you. Thank you for falling for me too"-Serene.

"Thank you to let you heart transferred into me and make me full of you, for just you. You are inside my heart. Dont be scared. I'm yours. When you feel the coldness, I'll be your comforter to warm you. When you your heart covered by the darkness, I'll be your light to brighten you. Dear God, thank you, for the Miracle that You had granted me. And I'm no longer a heartless. I'm taken."-Endy.



So this is how the sweetest tragedy of Mountain and Miracle happen