16 | 09 | 2011

Happy Birthday to you
You were born in the zoo
Like a monkey and kangaroo
Happy Birthday to you


It is such a waste when you know how to play birthday song but the birthday person can't listen to your play. It is sad, when you thought that you could spend the day together but it ended up you are alone looking at the time ticking until the day's end. It is tearful, when you have been dreaming days and night, the celebration of this coming day but the day doesn't give any damn of how it should be celebrated.

Looking at the moon, it is not perfectly full, but the shine is still so bright. The brightness that give people hopes. The light that guide people in a darkness. The beauty that makes people dazzled. I'm holding my hands, wishing to the moon light, hoping the missing person sharing the same sight, embracing the same dream, fantasizing the same thought.

I'm glad that we have been met. I'm gratified that you were born. I'm pleased that you were ever exist in this very short life. I'm happy that we have shared our beautiful memories together. I'm thanking God for His creation. And for this very day, I'm wishing you a Happy Birthday and have a blast, this year and upcoming years. Thank you for being born.