The Insanity

Spending time together everyday seems like a miracle to me. Sharing the laughter, the cares, the thought, the pink ambient making us stepping closer to one and another. The heartbeat keep on chasing the time, faster and faster while every each of the beat singing together with a very beautiful song. The body trembled from the nerves of excitement. And Serene's heart no longer can lie.


"Damn! I got blinded before I reach 30. And whose fault is that?" 
"Dear God, save me from this insanity"
Serene wrote something, somewhere.


Endy was busy doing his stuff, But he noticed this saying somehow.


Endy : My fault. capture me
Serene : But it wont reach. 
Serene : You are too far. 
Serene : You live in my future (4 years forward)
Endy : Indeed. 
Endy : But once kadi said,
Endy : "aku nikahkan dikau dengan Serene"
Endy : "dengan mas kahwin RM7, tunai"
Endy : And I said 
Endy : "aku nikah dengan puteri bulan dengan mas kahwin RM7, tunai"
Endy : And the witness said; "Sah", 
Endy : You'll be mine
Serene : Haha. 
Serene : Silly you. Your lafaz is incorrect. Witness wont say 'sah'
Serene : Plus you are so obsessed with number 7. Am I that cheap? lulz
Endy : I haven't learn about the lafaz, I'll learn it later.
Endy : You are not cheap. 
Endy : It's me who obsessed with number. 
Endy : Let say we use your miracle, RM107k. okay?
Serene : Any number is fine sayang. As long I'm becoming yours
Endy : InsyaAllah


Another dream. some other hope.
Once you get in. You'll lose yourself off