Prince of Earth


There was a time when I was so into the Moon because of a friend of mine was the Sun and his girlfriend was the Star. So we were keep on talking about objects on the sky. Then later I realized. I'm not the Moon. I'm actually a princess coming from the Moon, Serenity. (I always dream that I'm princess Serenity).

Endy : If you are the princess, so let me be the prince
Serene : Ok, then you will be prince Endymion 
Endy : Who is Endymion?
Serene : Endymion is the prince coming from the Earth. 
Serene : He and Serenity had fall for each other 
Serene : Then becoming the legendary of the world greatest love
Serene : This is the story

i aint that sad
you dont need to be worry about that
i know you are not bad
i hope i can listen that
the song that you are good at
hey its full moon tonight
serenity will be come back
to meet her beloved chap
but endymion has been snatched
by bella the antagonist crap
theres nothing serenity can do to help
she commited suicide as the final act
after killing her love on the chest
and the queen send them to earth for a coming back
heh its a good plot right?
i was hoping i was like that


A Bitter Sweet Smile by anooan,2010



Endy : Wow! I look handsome in this picture. 
Endy : And no one will snatch me away
Serene : Sad story isnt it?
Serene : But later, they are reborn as normal person on Earth.
Serene : Bumped each other, and fall again. 
Serene : Then becoming the superhero 
Serene : And saving the world from the demon. 
Endy : Haha. nice story
Endy : Endymion, the prince of the Earth. It suit my name very much. 
Endy : 'The Mountain'


And Endy read sailormoon manga since then.