undefined silhouette

I'm closing my eyes. Memorizing our features. I remember, you have a short and spikey hair, while mine is long and wavy. And I went to saloon, and rebounding my hair. So it can be like yours, straight and black. I can see your cheekbones. They are clearly appeared and they make you look manly.  I got mine too, especially when I laugh. Your skin is yellowish and it is clean and clear while mine is a bit darker with some post-acnes come into sight. You have a sharp nose, while mine is....er....er....not that sharp. If I were marrying you, I hope our seven As' will have your nose instead. ha ha. You have a wide grin, and you said "smile, so people will smile, because you are smiling".  And I, I am now can slowly put a smile. And I am proud of it. And I know you will too. Your eyebrows are forever folded, so do mine. And that makes me look like an anime character. I bet you have a funny face too, just like me. You have deep eyes and I think we are even. People scared of staring my eyes. But I am not scared at yours. In fact, I captivated because of yours. You have clear chin line. ah! I fall for your chin line. I'm getting my chin just like yours. I am now dieting. pfft. You like to look smart and casual, a sporty kind of person. Very energetic and happy. While I love to look elegant. I'm a lady in a making. You have short and muscular hands while I have long slender hands though I am not that thin. Both of us have broad shoulder. My body looks like a swimmer though i do not know how to swim. You have such an athletic figure, as you love to do sport activities and build up muscle. You have a big tattoo on your back, and I would love to see it one day. It is your pride. It is also your abashment. I know every lines on your face, and you know every of mine too. But, if we come before each other, we wouldn't be know who we are. Because we never knew each other. Though we dreamt about each other. And we love each other. But the life that we live, has never meant for each other.